Saturday, September 29, 2012

Well I have been neglecting my blog, and thought I should start posting again now that my life is getting back in order!
First, I am very excited about the "Pinned and Pined For" event!  It will be taking place at the Screw Factory in Lakewood, outside of Cleveland, on Oct 18-21.  Many great jewelers from the area will be displaying work to sell. I hope to be at the opening Thursday evening to see everyones work! I should be heading back to the metal studio soon to finish a few more pieces!
Check out the blog:

http://pinnedandpinedfor.blogspot.com/

Secondly, I spent time this summer starting work on illustrated enamel buttons. I did a few Peter Rabbit pieces.  I will be continuing on related pieces this semester integrating die-forming and other surface textures.




No comments:

Post a Comment